Monday 27 June 2016

Someone gets lost

Someone gets lost 😨😧
It had been 8 weeks  now I have been trapped in a maze  some other people was trapped in the maze to so I was not alone  I decided to go take a look the maze door open I took a walk in side I ran back to a  dor because there was a alien thing chasing me AH!!!!!,!!! the people herd me they came running down the corridor  with a spear and stabbed it straight through the heart It had just killed one of the boys blood splaterd over my face I screamed in terr just as the door was closing I had just mad it through  It had squeezed me for a moment then I squeezed through a little gape I almost got court and would of died if I had not made it the 4 boys did not make it sadly them I ran back in I ran to secshon 5 and I was the only one that made it out alive some people came to get me and they got me into a helicopter  and drove me home I still don't know how I got into a maze.😱😱

No comments:

Post a Comment